About The Inn
A Hidden Little Secret!!!
Reservations can be made on-line 24/7, or by calling 315-823-0208 between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. – and if we do not answer, please wait and leave a message – we are not always at the desk – your innkeepers are also the building owners and the housekeepers and very busy, we do not sit at the desk 24/7!!!
The third floor of Stone Mill of Little Falls has been transformed into a 9-room inn, complete with conference room, a great lobby, and all just on the banks of the Mohawk River in Historic Canal Place – now in our 6th year!
THE BANQUET ROOM IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FOR LARGE FUNCTIONS, BUT STILL AVAILABLE FOR QUIET SMALLER MEETINGS…SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE, WE WILL RESUME A NORMAL SCHEDULE FOR THIS NEXT YEAR.
The Inn has become a special place for small intimate weddings, conferences, and just about anything you can imagine. Now that same-sex marriage has become legal in New York State, why not have your wedding in Little Falls at the Inn, in the Black Box, by the Erie or Mohawk River, or in the park in front of the building, or at one of the area’s local venues.
Many businesses throughout the Mohawk Valley are gay owned and operated, or gay-friendly and can make your special day even more memorable.
You can check below for a list of local caterers to help get your day or weekend organized for that special event.
The Inn now also features a banquet room complete with catering kitchen with seating for up to 65. Have your wedding in the Black Box and reception in the new Riverside Banquet Room for a complete on-site function. Round tables, assorted banquet tables, and cusioned black chairs…plus china, silver and glasses are already on-site and no need to add extra expense of a rental service. For more information on pricing and contract, please contact us at the inn.Read More
Businesses and Shopping in Canal Place
- Faces of Astarte 315.868.7960 www.faces-of-astarte.com
- Body Siense Massage Therapy 315.985.8556
- Gansevoort House Books 315.823.3969
- The Mustard Seed 315.823.0718 mseedlittlefalls.etsy.com
- Ole Sal’s – Hershey’s ice cream and treats, and lots of shopping for unique items.
- Little Falls Antique Center 315.823.4309 www.littlefallsantiquecenter.com
- Mohawk Valley Center for the Arts 315.823.0808 www.mohawkvalleyarts.org
- The Shops at 25 West 315.823.0240 www.shopsat25west.com
- Showcase Antiques of CNY 315.823.1177 www.showcaseantiquesofcny.com