THE BANQUET ROOM IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FOR LARGE FUNCTIONS, BUT STILL AVAILABLE FOR QUIET SMALLER MEETINGS…SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
The Inn has become a special place for small intimate weddings, conferences, and just about anything you can imagine. Now that same-sex marriage has become legal in New York State, why not have your wedding in Little Falls at the Inn, in the Black Box, by the Erie or Mohawk River, or in the park in front of the building, or at one of the area’s local venues.
Many businesses throughout the Mohawk Valley are gay owned and operated, or gay-friendly and can make your special day even more memorable.
You can check below for a list of local caterers to help get your day or weekend organized for that special event.
The Inn now also features a banquet room complete with catering kitchen with seating for up to 65. Have your wedding in the Black Box and reception in the new Riverside Banquet Room for a complete on-site function. Round tables, assorted banquet tables, and cusioned black chairs…plus china, silver and glasses are already on-site and no need to add extra expense of a rental service. For more information on pricing and contract, please contact us at the inn.
Individuals who can perform your ceremony:
- Reverend David A. Taylor (innkeeper)
- Reverend Chrissie R. Finn
- George Markwardt
- Michaela Rosenberger
- Kathryn Skilbeck
- Canal Side Inn – www.canalsideinn.com 315-823-1170
- Piccolo Cafe – 315-823-9856
- Il Caffe – 315-823-9236
- Beardslee Castle – www.beardsleecastle.com 315-823-3000
- Bella Vista – 315-823-2861
- Ann Street Deli – 315-823-3290
- A Moveable Feast by O’Connor’s www.amoveablefeastbyoconnors.com 315-768-7037
- Enea’s Italian Feast – 315-823-0216
- The Sandwich Chef -0315-823-8566
- Dome49 – www.dome49.com 518-993-3600
- Dominick’s Deli – 315-866-7669
- Waterfront Grille – 315-717-0700
- PK’s – 315-866-3494
- Francesca’s Banquet Center – 315-895-0800
For more information on what Little Falls has to offer check out www.LittleFallsRocks.com