PLEASE READ ALL POLICIES AND REVIEW OUR ENTIRE WEBSITE BEFORE CALLING US TO BOOK A ROOM – READING IS FUNDAMENTAL 🙂
- Rates are subject to change without notice and exclude applicable taxes.
- Rates are based on single or double occupancy.
- Roll-a-way’s available for riverside rooms only, $25/per night (not available for McKinnon or Parkside Rooms).
- All guest rooms and interior of Stone Mill are smoke free, this policy is strictly enforced. Smoking only allowed outside of the building…this also means no hanging out the windows and smoking…it comes back in and fills the entire floor!!!
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- Due to the professional businesses located on the second floor, and out of respect for our other guests staying at The Inn who prefer an adult-based atmosphere, we only welcome adults over the age of 21.
- Maximum of 2 persons per room, unless otherwise noted.
- Check-in 3:00 pm-8:00 pm, Check-out 11:00 am.
- 50% deposit required for advanced reservations.
- 100% deposit required for stays of less than 2 nights.
- The Conference Room of the inn is open 24 hours for you to get your coffee, etc., but may not be used for gatherings after 9 p.m. Your owners/innkeepers live below this area on the second floor. The building and the inn are also our home.
We have put these policies in place to create a special atmosphere for our corporate and traveling guests who like quiet, and they appreciate what we are doing for them. Please do not ask us to make exceptions to the rules, as we will not bend the rules. This is a privately owned and operated inn, along with the other businesses in this building.
Please also note, this is a very active building during the day, and sometimes there are special shows in the Black Box Theatre during the evening hours. We will try to inform you of any events during your stay. You may attend performances at no charge if you choose. The nights are quiet 🙂 You can view the Black Box schedule under the Black Box Theatre tab….But we have earplugs available for the light sleepers!!